create a website

Blairdaff
Blairdaff and Chapel of Garioch Church of Scotland 

Registered Charity No. SC004050

Services: Sunday 09:30 a.m

Minister

Rev. Martyn Sanders
The Manse
Chapel of Garioch
Inverurie
AB51 5HE

Tel: 01467 681619  

Presbytery Elder

Lewis Taylor
8 Baddifurrow
Inverurie
AB51 3WH

Tel: 01467 371727

Mobirise

General Enquiries

Address: Kemnay Road, Blairdaff, AB51 5LS
Email: Session Clerk
Telephone: 01464 851466

Facilities

OS Map Reference: NJ704173
Car Parking: Available
Hearing Loop:
Disabled Access: Available
Toilets: Available
Disability Toilets: Available

Church History

Travelling from Kemnay to Blairdaff, the Church is on the right hand side of the road as you pass through Blairdaff. The limited parking for the Church is on the main road through Blairdaff. Other than for worship or for meetings, weddings or funerals, Blairdaff Church is not normally open.

Blairdaff Church was originally built in 1850 as the Free Church and became the Parish Church in 1934. The church is a homely, well maintained granite building which has seating for 200 people. The building houses a vestry, kitchen facilities, and a toilet with disabled access. Blairdaff and Chapel of Garioch Churches united on the 24th April 2007. 

Further information on premises available from The Session Clerk (01464 851466) or the church website.

Address

26, St. Ninians
Monymusk
Aberdeenshire
AB51 7HF 

Contacts

Email: gordon@cofscotland.org.uk 
Phone: +44 (0)1467 651470 

SHARE THIS PAGE!